Android Developer needed for FinTech Startup - Remote w/ 30% travel to AtlantaThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Isaiah RosarioAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $160,000 - $220,000 per yearA bit about us:A fintech startup that is seeking to hire a Mobile Application Developer who is familiar with Android to join our team. We are a financial service provider creating financial access and opportunities for everyone.Why join us?
- Great Growth Opportunities
- Fully Remote! (30% travel to Atlanta)
- Currently going through Series A Funding!
- Extend our existing Android application to incorporate new features in accordance with detailed technical specifications and documentation provided.
- Implement separate Android applications under the company umbrella of financial products.
- Work directly with product leads, CTO, and other relevant stakeholders to coordinate the development of Android based applications in alignment with our development roadmap/timelines.
- Translate user interface/experience mockups into pixel exact Android UI with various design software (e.g. Sketch and Figma)
- Write clean, performant code
- Work to improve and maintain the code health of all of our software; Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ability to gather requirements and provide accurate and realistic project milestones and timelines for completion
- Successfully perform any coding tests or challenges as required
- Deliver on time as discussed and clearly communicate any changes in deadlines as soon as possible
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product designers and other stakeholders in the company
- Good in communication - written and verbal communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, OR 3+ years in developing and deploying android applications into production.
- Strong proficiency in developing android applications using Kotlin and Java/XML in a way that can be easily scaled and maintained by multiple developers. Knowledge of React Native is a bonus.
- Must know how to convert high fidelity designs from Sketch and Photoshop into pixel exact UX/UI
The Opportunity: As a Staff Engineer with Freedom Financial Network, you will contribute directly to the success of the lending business and have a meaningful impact on our customers' lives.