Top VC Backed Consumer Fin-tech company- Fully Remote- Great CompThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt ShakinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $180,000 - $230,000 per yearA bit about us:Having created the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users, you will have an opportunity to reimagine financial systems as we know them today. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.Combining high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage, without skimming money from the user off of the top.Get all of the benefits of Crypto in an easy and digestible way, while dealing with the US Doller and watching your money grow!Why join us?The well being of our employees is incredibly important to us, therefore we offer the following benefits:
- 100% Health insurance coverage
- Equity and Token based Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Experience working collaboratively on a cross-functional team.
- Integrate partner APIs into our backend system to grow the range of financial products and services we offer
- Write code to create and maintain APIs that deliver consistent abstractions to empower our frontend developers.
- Monitor and support the ongoing operation of our backend servers.
- Participate in all product development phases from requirements to production.
- Champion for a remarkable user experience by supporting our user support team in debugging user-facing issues and delivering solutions (a responsibility we take very seriously, and share teamwide).
- You have 5+ years of backend engineering experience, preferably with a consumer facing fintech product.
- You develop with a focus on testability or for the purpose of performing automated tests.
- You possess a strong understanding of security and privacy. Preserving user trust is a high priority for you.
- You have proven a strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects.
- You learn fast, are collaborative by default, and have outstanding communication skills (especially written).
- Bonus points if you already already have: experience with NestJS, GraphQL, Docker, and Continuous Integration tools; knowledge of payment technology, fintech, and/or crypto.