Quality Assurance Test Analyst Duration: 7-month contract Location: San Francisco, CA Compensation: $49 per hour The Company/Role The Quality Assurance Test Analyst will be an integral member of the Quality department and will provide direct support in the management, maintenance, and continuous improvement of Monogram's Quality Management System (QMS). ResponsibilitiesApply This Job
- Management and maintenance of the IT Change Control System.
- Effective management of validation activities between cross-functional groups such as IT, user and business process owners, consultants, and Quality.
- Design and preparation of test plans and test cases in collaboration with IT and user groups including key stakeholders and SMEs.
- BS/BA in Information Technology/Computer Science, Biological or Clinical Laboratory or other related disciplines
- 4-6 years of experience with performing computer validations or related assignments.
- Previous experience in a regulated environment, preferably in Part 820 QSR, ISO 13485, GxP or CAP/CLIA.
- Ability to interact effectively with various departments: Research, Process Development, Support Operations, Customer Service, MCRL, IT, and Clinical Research.