Project Engineer - Construction
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
Project Engineer - Commercial ConstructionThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett TolmieAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $0 - $0 per yearA bit about us:Our client is a well-established and growing general contracting firm located in Southern California and for more than 25 years now, they have been grooming a reputation of quality and integrity among their vast client network. Their specialties include commercial, educational, concrete and tenant improvement projects.Why join us?Apply This Job
- Comprehensive package including medical, dental and vision.
- Exciting projects to work on and solid stability with back log of work
- Generous compensation package and a fun team to work with.
- Oversee the project from project award to closeout
- Create and maintain the schedule for each project
- Process change orders
- Handle RFI and submittal process
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Degree is required. Preferably in construction or engineering.
- Some project management and estimating maybe required
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in the commercial construction arena.
- 1+ years of construction project engineering experience.