Title: Project Director, Design & Construction - Site ServicesLocation: South San Francisco CAJob-Type: Full-Time(FTE)Industry: Construction & Trades - Architecture & PlanningRequirements:Education and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering (Civil, Structural, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical), or Construction Management with 15+ years successfully managing design and construction projects.
- Graduate degree, preferably in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management desirable.
- Certification in Project Management (i.e. PMI certification) or additional relevant management training desirable.
- Experience in Facilities Operations, Engineering, and Planning, or related field desirable.
- Experience delivering large ($150M+) and complex design and construction projects.
- Experience with collaborative project delivery (e.g., IPD, HCPD, other) approaches.
- Proven expertise in effectively applying, developing, and streamlining, advanced project management tools and methodologies. This includes examples demonstrating reduced complexity and improved efficiency with project management.
- General knowledge requirements include good understanding of building codes, company capital finance requirements, basic construction methodology (particularly in architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and control systems), EH&S policies and regulations, and IT systems.