Environmental Engineer II
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
#1 Civil Engineering firm in So. California!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Davis GreinkeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in the greater Fullerton area with 3 offices across the Pacific Coast, we are a $300M TOP Ranked Civil Engineering Firm! Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm!If you are an Environmental Engineer II or Environmental Scientist with experience working in Civil Engineering firms keep reading!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!Apply This Job
- Great Salaries!
- Complete Benefits!
- 401K + Employer Contribution
- Professional Development Reimbursement!
- Meaningful Work at a Best in Class Firm!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
- P.E. license
- NPDES/MS4 compliance experience
- QSD License (CASQA Construction General Permit Qualified SWPPP Developer)
- Proficient in ArcGIS, Remote Sensing, GPS, HEC-HMS/RAS, and AutoCAD Civil3D software.
- Work out of Fullerton, CA office!