DFT Engineer (ATPG)
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben JosephAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $140,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a growing startup company revolutionizing the Storage Processor world, with an ingenious solution. Founded in 2017 by industry leaders. We're the cream of the crop, with a positive disposition, an optimistic vibe, and a can-do attitude.We're stronger together, at home and at work. Our mind is sharp and we're quick on our toes, we lead by sharing, and empower by advising where to look but not what to see. Honestly, we're quite knowledgeable, however, we know there's a lot more gray matter to color with learning.Our Extreme Data Processor (XDP) is a hardware-based storage accelerator that enables cloud and enterprise customers to offload and accelerate data-intensive workloads using just a fraction of the computational load and power. It's truly groundbreaking, you have to see it to believe it.Not to brag, but we ranked as one of the best workplaces in the high-tech sector by BDIcode, 2022. But above all, our people are our greatest asset, we strive to create a fun, engaging and empowering atmosphere.Why join us?
- As an employee, you will receive a very attractive compensation package.
- Contribute directly to our innovative products, while working together with other talented professionals.
- Gain relevant experience and training to boost your skills and expertise.
- Choose flexible working hours that include the option of working from home.
- Volunteer and give back to the community, with our full support and encouragement.
- We provide health and medical benefits, and you can take advantage of other wellness and relaxation activities we offer.
- Enjoying the ride is a must! Expect a cool working environment, happy hours, team and company events, celebrations, and other fun activities.
- You'll have access to the best, most up-to-date technologies, tools, and platforms for your day-to-day work.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the area of DFT
- Knowledge of DFT concepts (MBIST insertion and Memory test validation/ Scan insertion, ATPG, coverage analysis)
- Experience with Synopsys/Mentor tools and flow
- Familiarity with logic design, verification and debug
- Experience in scripting languages such as tcl, perl, shell, python, etc.
- Experience with high speed interfaces (i.e. PCIe/USB) and/or DDR - an advantage
- Excellent communication and team work skills and a very good English is required