Battery Process Engineer with Battery Manufacturing experience needed NOW!This Jobot Job is hosted by: JR DenningAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $150,000 - $220,000 per yearA bit about us:We are at the forefront of Electric Vehicles and energy storage technology.Currently, we have an immediate opening for a Battery Process Engineer with extensive Battery Manufacturing experience.Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of battery manufacturing experience, including roll to roll coating, the slurry process & advanced packaging processes.This candidate will also have heavily focused experience on equipment development, including installs, commissioning and start-ups on custom automation equipment Therefore, if you are a Battery Process Engineer with 3+ years of battery manufacturing experience, then please read on!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- 100% paid employee benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Make an impact on the world!
- BS or MS Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/ Material Science or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of developing Manufacturing processes
- Previous experience with new equipment installation
- Previous Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) experience is most ideal
- Previous roll to roll coating experience
- Previous experience with battery slurry process
- Previous advanced packaging experience
- Ability to develop custom automation equipment in high volume manufacturing environment