ESB's Site Foreman is someone who is experienced in all areas of construction form grading the site to finishing the building and who works closely with managers to determine hiring needs, set deadlines for specific site tasks, and is responsible for safety protocol enforcement among workers on site. In addition to other responsibilities that may arise, in general, you:
- Supervise and direct workers, serving as the point of reference for both the subcontractors and the supervisors
- Train new workers, regularly providing feedback to grow their skills
- Coordinate work according to priorities and plans
- Coordinate schedule with office and supervisors and monitor attendance of employees
- In advance, plan daily and weekly responsibilities (plan ahead)
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate and communicate with the office and supervisors about needs
- Provide helpful feedback to supervisors about crew members
- Coordinate material deliveries and staging on site
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Identify and resolve problems as they arise
- Report on progress to supervisors and relevant coworkers
We are looking for someone that wants to grow with our company. This is a full-time position. We offer competitive wages and great benefits, including Medical, voluntary Dental and Vision insurance and 401(k) matching. This position requires a drug screening for illegal drugs.
Visit www.esbdesignbuild.com for information about what we do.
To apply, reply to this ad with your resume, email address, and phone number so we may contact you.
DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU ARE A HIRING AGENCY