We’re looking for the right person to add to our Manufacturing Milling/Trim-Line team regardless of your background. If you have strong visual skills, are good with your hands and get satisfaction from helping others we want you on our team! If you have experience with CNC mills it is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Our most successful hires have come from backgrounds in Machine Shops, Plumbing, Carpentry, Construction, or other Craftsman Trades!
Our Manufacturing teams at Cranial Technologies manufacture the DOC Band®, a customized medical device that reshapes babies’ heads. We’re looking for someone who has the passion that our company does for changing babies’ lives every day. In turn, we provide a strong collaborative culture where everyone’s contribution is valued. If you bring us good visual skills and the ability to comfortably work with your hands, we will provide you with all the tools necessary to be successful at Cranial Technologies.
Not only will you be able to make a difference in a child's life, but you will also enjoy our unique work environment:
- Work Monday - Friday, with no shift work, no nights, and rare weekend work. (Typical schedule is 5:00AM - 1:30PM or 5:30AM - 2PM)
- We will train you to perform the work and help make you successful in the position with a typical 4-6 week training period.
- Work inside (in the A/C) our brand new fabricating area located in Chandler and that is one of the cleanest in Arizona!
- An eye for detail
- Excellent ability to work with your hands
- Good manual dexterity skills
- Visual skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- CNC Mill – Operator experience is a bonus, but not required
- Experience with HAAS Mini-Mills or VF2 Mills is a bonus, but not required.
- Tram/trunnion alignment
- Machine “touch offs”
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus, but we can train you to be successful in the milling department regardless of your experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off plus 7 company paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Position starts at $15 an hour with increase to $17 an hour following training period and good performance
- $1,000 sign on bonus
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
If interested, please apply using the link below:
6511 W Frye Rd,
Chandler, AZ 85226
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, youshould receive an update on your status via email.Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
High end automotive shop needs a trainee, helper, team player