Career Strategies is hiring an apartment Maintenance Technician in the Prescott Valley, AZ area to start immediately! If you are available to start work immediately please reach out today and start work tomorrow!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Hours: Full-Time | MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00am-5:00pm w/ 1 hr. lunch
The Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions, and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Must work and interact with the residents to identify, diagnose, repair, and resolve the issues related to electrical, plumbing, A/C, and heating systems, appliances, stairs, railings, gas fixtures, carpet, tiles, flooring, etc.
· Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
· Electrical: includes the repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
· Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear. Most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the times a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
· Grounds keeping: includes mowing grass, pulling weeds, trimming and pruning trees and shrubs, watering lawns and plants, replacing light bulbs along pathways and parking areas, sweeping or raking leaves, and tidying up bark or other ground covering.
To be considered for this opportunity please respond to this posting with your updated resume. Once you have applied please call me direct at 720-489-1053 – ask for Abigail!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Thorough background is required.