Project manager position for an A-General Civil contractor based in Prescott, AZ. We work throughout AZ, but are based in Prescott. This position is full-time. 3-Years of experience in construction management required. As a PROJECT MANAGER, you will oversee jobs ranging from $1M to $15M.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Oversee, and manage numerous project simultaneously.
2. Research and process change orders, RFI's, Submittals, etc.
3. Collaborate with Superintendent to ensure prompt and correct material orders
4. Prepare meeting agendas and attend meeting with any project owners and/or municipal/government agencies involved.
5. Set and maintain project schedules
6. Invoice Tracking
7. Collaborate, set the bid schedule and perform administrative tasks for other estimators in our office.
8. Review bid invitations, on line plan rooms & website and determine suitable project to bid
9. Read and record quantity takeoffs on plans using Adobe Acrobat, Excel and Microsoft Word.
Salary is highly dependent on skills and past experience. Travel may be necessary depending on the job location.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Prescott, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Project management: 3 years (Required)