The Metropolitan Water District has a need for an experienced Carpenter/Concrete individual with experience in both rough and finish concrete, drywall installation, and finishing.
Prevailing Wage Position $74/hr. This position is temporary for up to 6 months.
If interested, please reply with your current resume in either a Word.doc or PDF.
I'M ONLY REVIEWING THOSE WITH A RESUME.
Also, ensure all carpentry and concrete experience is listed on your resume.
Gene Pumping Plant, Parker Dam, CA
158000 MWD Road
Parker Dam, CA, 92267
- Concrete footing construction
- Fencing installation
- Wood framing
- Install insulation
- Drywall installation and finishing
- Concrete finishing and general cleanup
This position is a temporary assignment for up to 6 months
- A valid Driver’s License is (REQUIRED)
- High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- Schedule: 4/10 Mon-Thurs (10 hours daily/ 4 days per week).
- Wear a cartridge respirator
- Work in confined spaces
- Concrete experience
- OSHA 10