Caregivers of Tucson, an equal opportunity employer is seeking candidates.
At Caregivers of Tucson, it is our responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their families in our assisted living and reminiscence neighborhoods.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
- Current finger print card
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Reliable means of transportation
- Verifiable work history with agency (self-employment does not qualify)
- Must be able to pass background check
Caregivers of Tucson maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Caregivers of Tucson are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing a drug screening and background check.
ABOUT Caregivers of Tucson
At Caregivers of Tucson, we believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
Send Contact information to:
Caregivers of Tucson