Assistant Property Manager Need as soon as Possible!
Employment Type: Full time position!
Compensation: $17 to $20 Depending on experiences, ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling all aspects of leasing apartments, including greeting prospective residents, touring the community, processing applications, ok on call.
preparing leases, and following up with prospects.
- Be an expert on the community and amenities, as well as those of the community's competitors.
- Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans.
- Collection calls, renewals calls, work order management
- Perform all other duties as needed
- 1-2 years of prior Property Management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong leasing and marketing skills
- Must possess strong leadership skills and customer service abilities, coupled with proven written and oral communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Quickbook experience is a plus.
- Work from Monday and Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and on-call Saturday for viewing unit if need and potential to be manager position and also bonus offer every end of the year and 401K if the candidate passes probation after 90 days.
We are a company that believes in building from within the organization, giving good people the opportunity to prove themselves and grow over time.
If you join us, you can look forward to excellent compensation that includes an annual bonus opportunity.
Background check and drug test is required.