Start a career with First National Bank Alaska, the Best Place to Work in Alaska as recognized eight years in a row by Alaska Business magazine readers.
Personal Bankers welcome customers and deliver consistent and exceptional customer service through building relationships to recommend the best products, services, and solutions to meet their needs. Additionally, you may train, coach and mentor branch employees.
The Personal Banker II role, while branch-based, is a sales position with some outside calling whose goal is to acquire, retain and deepen consumer and business relationships, as well as create an outstanding customer experience.
To be considered, you must have two years of customer service experience with at least one year of relationship development experience in the financial industry or three years of relational sales experience, at a minimum.
If you have strong communication and interpersonal skills and strive to provide excellent customer service, consider this opportunity.
Schedule: Monday - Friday and potentially some Saturdays
- Personal Banker I - Float - Must have personal banker experience and be willing to work at different locations - a
great opportunity towards development and career growth! Primarily based out of Muldoon Branch for training
and when not assigned to another location.
- Personal Banker II - Dimond Branch
- Personal Banker II - Eastchester Branch
FNBA Careers - Shape Your Tomorrow
- Strong work/life balance; paid time off and flexible work options
- Generous medical, dental, vision plan and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with employer match
- Learning, development and career advancement
- Opportunities to make a positive difference in your community!
Please visit us at www.FNBAlaska.com/Careers to view the full job posting and apply today.
All applications must be received through FNBA's website to be considered.
FNBA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
This Company is a Federal Contractor and an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules or regulations.