or more than 80 years, we've been a family-owned business that treats its employees and its customers as a part of the family.
As the premier distributor of wholesale beverages in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii and Alaska, the Odom Corporation represents many highly recognized brands, including MillerCoors, Coca-Cola, and Monster.
The Odom Corporation is currently hiring for a Merchandiser in Ketchikan, Alaska.
- Daily visits Odom customer locations to merchandise and maintain our products through stocking, rotating, and building displays
- Accurately documents the number of products or items received or distributed, or set aside due to damage or being "out-of-date"
- Build displays according to Supervisor/Sales Representative's directions
- Stocks and rotates our products from the back stock stored on customer location
- Stock and rotate merchandise on the floor, in coolers, bins, shelves, or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size, or type
- Work to increase the company's share of display space, cooler space, shelf space, and overall visibility for our brands
- Examine stock to verify conformance to quality standards
- Hang interior/exterior point of sale advertisements at account locations
- Build merchandising and promotional kits
- Display promotional materials, such as POS, & signage according to company and store policies
Must have valid Drivers License
- Must be 21
- Must have proof of insurance
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have your own reliable means of transportation for getting to and from accounts
- Should be physically capable to lift cases and display units which are sometimes in excess of 70 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior retail stocking experience preferred
Please apply on the company website: www.odomcorp.com. REQUISITION: MERCH008361 - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL