Do you enjoy helping others? Are you interested in a career in the medical field? Are you seeking a position where you can learn, expand and work with an amazing team?
Southeast Medical Clinic is recruiting for a full-time medical receptionist and/or medical assistant to provide excellent service to our SE Alaska community! We are dedicated to providing superior patient care and creating a healthy, positive work environment for our staff. If you have a professional and caring personality and are looking for a place to call your work home, we want to hear from you!
- Greets patients and visitors and verifies patient information in the current electronic medical system.
- Performs appointment scheduling and registration for patients as well as updating demographic information.
- This position also maintains patients' medical charts, including incoming faxes, scanning incoming records, and processing patient payments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this position.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- The credentials normally associated with competence in this position include a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills required, including telephone etiquette and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate the needs of both patients and staff.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
A comprehensive medical and dental benefits package, generous paid leave and a 401k program is available to all full-time employees following a waiting period. This position also offers the potential opportunity to train as a medical assistant. Offering a $500 sign-on bonus
If you meet the above criteria, please respond to this ad with a resume and cover letter. Thank you!