Hire Type/Designation: DH/ GCSalary: Up to $60,0003 profiles they will consider:- Rookie with No real world experience-Will you take a rookie out of school (education with less or no experience as long as the money is much less)? Yes - Degree w/ 2-3 years exp -If they have experience will you look at someone with a couple of years as long as a degree and doing said role? Yes - 5-6 years w/ no degree - doing same type of role or relevant work experience and NO degree? Yes - Two-year technical degree in Plumbing, Architectural, Mechanical Engineering or related technical field - (6) years of equivalent work experience - Work 100% on-site at Montgomery, AL facility. Most Important Job Functions:Apply This Job
- Assist in the preparation of catalogs, product data sheets and installation information.
- Collect data and negotiate back charges, as needed, to assist the Vice President of Engineering and the Engineering Manager.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor's current and emerging products and developments in the plumbing and construction industrv.
- Interprets, analyzes and resolves purchasing, manufacturing, submittal, installation and field operating problems.
- Travels to attend trade shows, visits job sites and participates in national code and standards organization meetings and other functions to promote the company and keep abreast of new developments.
- Conduct plant tours for visitors including contractors, engineers and architects.
- Prepare and conduct presentations and seminars.
- Confer with representatives, customers, engineers, sales personnel and architects to obtain and analyze engineering requirements, data and other information.
Reliable Software Resources - QA Engineer (Healthcare Experience Mandatory)