ServiceMaster by Reed, a leader in the disaster restoration services, is seeking an individual with experience in Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, and Restoration services for our Dothan, AL office.
- Minimum 4 years experience working for a Restoration company
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Production Manager or Supervisor
- Knowledge of TPA programs, Alacrity, Contractor Connections, Xactimate, Symbility, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellence in work ethic, time management and workmanship
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Must pass drug test and full background check
- Complete inspections of Disaster Restoration services as needed.
- Work with general manager and crew chiefs to schedule and coordinate the production work.
- Responsible for on-going communication with insured and agent/adjuster
- Responsible for on-going documentation of assigned claims.
- Assist in account receivables and collections for claims when needed.
- Maintaining monthly visits of insurance industry representatives.
- Takes personal responsibility for all vehicles, equipment and sales aids entrusted in his care.
- All job inspections are completed within 24 hours of completion of work.
- Employee maintains proper security and confidentiality 100% of the time.
- All work complies with OSHA standards regarding inventory, MSDS, employee notification of new products, and container labeling requirements 100% of the time.
Qualified applicants should be experienced in mold remediation and water damage.
Salary plus performance based commission
- 50% Employer paid Health Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For consideration for this position please email your resume. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.