Title: API Tester with strong AWS Exp Location: Bellevue, WA Duration:1 year Job Requirements:
- SDET Candidate needed with AWS skills
- Hands-on exp in AWS experience needed certification preferred
- Test Automation for Regression Testing - AWS backend, UI/Frontend testing, Security etc
- Ability to query and understand complex to simple SQL dB queries to verify data or make configuration changes
- In-depth knowledge of API testing manual and automated
- Run scripts through tools such as Postman and to transpose data from the test and how it relates to test scenarios
- Build API automated tests using automation frameworks (C#, SpecFlow)
- Good knowledge of response errors or ability to identify and troubleshoot through Browser testing utilizing web tools
- Knowledge of mature Agile process and operations ceremonies and willingness to be vocal in all ceremonies
- Azure DevOps Experience running scripts from ADO, reporting and creating suites within.
- Connect Contact Flows SBUX411 call flows and others
- Connect Desktop Custom call control panel using a CloudFront distribution, invoking various AWS services (i.e. API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, AppSync and more)
- Resource Manager Supervisor tool to manage business operations like hours of operation, users, real-time reporting. Uses a CloudFront distributions and other AWS services similar to the Connect Desktop
- AWS Backend Resources Lambda, CodePipeline/CodeCommit, API Gateway, AppSync, DynamoDB, WAF & Shield, etc.