Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) is seeking a customer focused Senior Network Administrator/Engineer to join our team in Radford, VA, to provide support to the Army and to begin an exciting career within DSA. The Senior Network Administrator/Engineer will be focused on the implementation and sustainment of both NIPR and SIPR switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers and network management tools for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Enterprise Systems and Services (ALTESS). The ALTESS mission is to provide full life-cycle information technology solutions, support, and services to our customers in secure environments. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Network Management/Analysis/Troubleshooting Full stack development for Internal and External web applications.
- Developing and maintaining local operating procedures and policies
- Monitoring the ongoing operation of the network.
Senior: Masters 10+ years IT experience, or Bachelors 12+ years experience Intermediate: Bachelors 5+ years experience or Associates 7+ years experience Certifications
CompTIA Security+ Computing Environment (CE) Certification Professional Level or higher (i.e., Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCNP Datacenter, Juniper, Palo Alto, F5 etc.) Minimum 5 years experience with the following:
- Network Administration
- Documented experience with Cisco ACI and the Nexus 9k line.
- Configuring and maintaining switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers and network management tools
- Experience with network management, analysis and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with Data Center Management, including automation
- Ability to train junior team members
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience in patch management
- Experience in implementing and maintaining DISA STIGs or equivalent security management Strategies
- Experience in the deployment of firmware and security configurations using automation
- Experience with development of project documentation to include standard operating procedures, project plans, and network diagrams
- Strong networking background
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation skills
- 5+ years of Cisco switch management experience
- Experience with the Cisco Nexus (7K, 5K, and 2K) line and Cisco Catalyst line
- Experience with the Cisco MDS 9k line.
- Experience with Cisco ASA/Firepower firewalls and Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with F5 load balancers
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET Clearance; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, s can be considered for this position.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees. With employee health and safety as our top priority DSA is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. DSA, will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date and show proof of vaccination on the first day of employment along with all I9 required forms. These forms are only to be provided via instruction from HR and with approval from DSA management for any access to customer facility. Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone. DSA's leadership and training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status. DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-. DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.