Resident Engineer needed for our client that partners with municipalities, utilities, coops and regional organizations to build transformational fiber, wireless and broadband networks.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan AndersonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We provide turnkey fiber and broadband planning, engineering, deployment and operations, connecting communities at the speed of light. We serve over 400 customers across 35 states, connecting 50 million people to the digital economy. We are in need of professional Construction Management and Inspection services for a fiber optic network construction project.Why join us?Consistent and steady work with possibilities of extension based on performance and project success.Job DetailsDuties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all reporting associated with inspections and construction management
- Verify daily production quantities of Construction Contractor.
- Make field level decisions related to construction contractor questions.
- Provide information as it relates to potential change orders.
- Monitor quantities as it relates to contractor working in subsurface rocky conditions
- Update project internal workflow procedures and documentation as requested
- Supports the project by communicating timelines, milestones, deliverables, quality control, project concerns or risks.
- Oversee all contractor crews working on the project. Be on jobsite while construction contractors are working.
- Ensure crews are following all standards related to the project.
- Participate in any project calls.
- Maintain and produce project reports.
- Coordinate daily with construction contractor to include the following:
- Ensure all utility locates have been called in
- Participate in team calls ? provide agenda notes, and action items
- Verify as-builts and redlines are getting completed- to include bore logs and vault laydowns ( butterfly drawings)
- Assist with coordination of permitting, and permit close out.
- Meets with clients to for project status meetings and communicates with client and vendors on a daily basis.