Remote - SAML, OIDC, MFA EngineerLocation: RemoteContract: W2 (strictly)Benefits Available: Health, Dental, Eye, 401k Project Length: 1 year to 3 yearsOpenings: 3Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of IT engineering design practices and industry-standard trends.
- Advanced experience in generating and presenting written and oral communications with all levels of stakeholders from various cross-functional and support staff to senior level executives.
- Advanced ability to effectively communicate technical concepts in lay or business terms.
- Ability to assess necessary activities and prioritize for completion of assignments using excellent time management, prioritization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree, with a major in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Equivalent combination of education and job-related experience equal to 8 - 10 years.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 5 - 8 years' experience in at least 2 of the following IT areas: Networking, Systems Engineering, Application Integration, Security (including Authentication and Authorization), Multifactor Authentication (MFA), and Federation Protocols (SAML/OIDC),
- 3 - 5 years' experience with leading large complex IT projects; and/or installation of network or Systems installations,
- 3+ years' experience as team lead of technical subject matter experts.