Position: Business Analyst, PayrollLocation: Ashburn, VA - Hybrid, 2 days a week onsiteEmployment type: 11 months contractBackground check? YesVaccination required? YesInterview Process/# of Rounds:
1st round: interview with payroll team 2nd round: interview with other functional staff outside payroll department 3rd round: Meet and greet with the team Top 3 Skills: Understanding of enabling HR technology and processes Matrix team management Understanding of local Payroll processes, requirements and policies Job Description:This role will support the Process Lead, Payroll in the development and implementation of the Payroll (Employee Central Payroll) module of the new global HR system. This will involve:
- Supporting the design of best practice new processes for the functional module
- Supporting the successful implementation of these new processes and technologies into the business to realise target benefits
- Identifying and engaging stakeholder groups to support design/ review/ sign off
- Holding workshops with relevant stakeholders to agree design/ review/ sign off
- Ensure Business Design Authority review and sign off for all major design decisions
- Manage relationships effectively with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery
- Development and documentation of a set of end-to-end business scenarios and all associated testing scripts – ensuring these are traceable to business requirements.
- Identification and co-ordination of user resources to execute UAT
- Identify, plan and implement people, process, policy and organisation change required for successful implementation
- Support the management and delivery of associated implementation and change management across relevant business areas, such as supporting training delivery
- To work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure ongoing alignment to proposed changes, understanding and ownership of change impacts.
- Contribute to operations manuals and training materials as required.
- To design, plan and implement appropriate post Go-Live Support mechanisms and ensure successful handover to BAU.
- Creating detailed project plans to achieve all activities and deliverables in line with programme standards.
- Manage delivery of activities v plan
- Providing weekly status reports in line with programme standards.
- Ensure integration and dependency management with other business design workstreams
- Managing all risks, issues, actions and dependencies in line with programme standards, escalating as appropriate for resolution
- Support and role model effective team-working and collaborative behaviours with all members of the team and the wider business.
- Key Measurable
- Process Lead, Payroll
- Solution Consultant
- PMO Manager
- Understanding of local Payroll processes, requirements and policies
- Stakeholder management
- Matrix team management
- Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Understanding of enabling HR technology and processes
- Project management
- Change management
Arthur Grand Technologies Inc - Federal Business Development Manager