Desktop Technician - Senior
DISYS has an immediate opportunity available for a Senior Desktop Technician to provide Level 2 support for various services as a member of the desktop support / break-fix team in an enterprise / classified environment. The Senior Desktop Technician shall be responsible for:
- Providing maintenance of computing devices, associated peripherals, and approved software, and shall install and maintain hardware and software on those devices and associated peripherals.
- Installation of all upgrades (memory, hard drives, etc.) and peripheral devices.
- Provide appropriate office support to coordinate and schedule new equipment installations.
- Monitor and update ServiceNow to ensure that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and make updates to ServiceNow asset records.
- On-site installation of new devices.
- Assist in coordinating, scheduling and performing relocations and re-installations of equipment.
- Perform periodic physical audits of end user computing devices to compare with ServiceNow records (deployment location, storage location, and assignee information).
- Six to 10 (6 -10) years' experience in an IT support role, preferably as a Desktop (Desk-Side) or Help Desk Technician
- Ability to support systems on both classified and unclassified networks
- Supporting enterprise level PC's.
- Active Directory (heavy account management).
- UNIX (account management, permissions, etc.).
- McAfee suite of security products (i.e. ENS, DLP, MDE)
- Hardware support experience (i.e. swapping hard drive, fan, motherboard)
- Troubleshooting HP systems
- Maintaining/troubleshooting VoIP devices (i.e. Cisco Call Manager/Unity)
- Installing/supporting/ troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS devices, MS Office, network connectivity issues, etc., and perform system (re)imaging using LANDesk or other imaging technologies.
- Data transfers using USMT.
- Inventory management, shipping and receiving, asset management. Includes: warehouse processes for shipping/receiving packages, asset tags, unboxing, return merchandise authorization (RMA) tracking.
- ServiceNow (or similar) ticketing system.
- Leading technicians and/or administrators.
- Service delivery framework.
- Familiarity with security requirements (ICD 503, DFARS, etc.).
- Ability to stand, walk extended distances, bend, stoop, squat and lift up to 35 lbs. from the floor to desktop height for up to 12 hours a day.
- Working knowledge of audio, video, control, and communications systems.
- Knowledge of audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications is a plus (Polycom, AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- High School Diploma, required. College degree in IT course work preferred
- IAT Level-2 technical certification (preferably CompTIA Security+) within 90 days of hire
- Submit/Pass a 10-year background check, criminal history, drug screening, and fingerprints.
- Valid driver's license/Real-ID with clean driver's history.
- Self-starter with extremely strong work ethic.
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
- Ability to research, resolve and complete tasks within pre-determined deadlines and schedules.
- Able to process work quickly and accurately - dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to articulate details in a professional manner.
- Must embrace technology to promote efficient operations.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word programs.
- $40.47/hour to $47.61/hour, commensurate with experience
Red River Technology LLC - Help Desk Technician - Part-Time (Pipeline)
Red River Technology LLC - Service Desk Technician Tier 1 - Swing Shift (M-F 11:00am-7:00pm) Secret Clearance Required