Structural Project Engineer
Join a leading structural and civil engineering consulting firm in the nation!This Jobot Job is hosted by: CJ BeroAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Texas with over 200 offices across the country, we are a TOP Ranked structural and civil engineering consulting firm! Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! If you are an experienced Structural Project Engineer, then please continue reading!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!Apply This Job
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
- 1-5 years of structural engineering experience, as it relates to building design
- Experience designing and managing projects using steel, concrete, wood, and masonry design materials (multi-story concrete desired)
- Previous work experience includes building evaluations, renovations, and seismic retrofits
- Basic knowledge of design/build codes, such as the AISC, ACI 318, IBC, and ASCE 7
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software, such as RISA 3D, RAM, ETABS, Enercalc, ADAPT, etc