100% Remote. Direct Hire. Unlimited PTO. Flexible Hours. 100% healthcare premiums covered for employees.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brooke MeyerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Leading supply-chain management platform. Helping our clients in healthcare make smarter buying and inventory management decisions.Why join us?
- We think work/life balance should have, well, balance. That's why having the freedom of remote work, flex hours, and unlimited PTO is core to how we operate. Work where you want, when you want! Never go back to an office again
- As we grow, we strive to help our employees grow with us - so we hope to hire passionate lifelong learners looking to develop and progress alongside us.
- We balance self-motivated independent work with an engaging and collaborative team culture.
- Unlimited PTO (Highly suggested 3-week minimum)
- 100% healthcare premiums covered for employees
- 85% healthcare premiums covered for dependents
- Low cost-to-employee vision and dental
- Automatic 3% employer addition to 401k.
- 12 weeks of fully paid Parental Leave
- Owning feature delivery from ideation to implementation with the support of our Head of Engineering as well as our Product Owners
- Leading a team of innovative and motivated engineers evaluating and integrating new technologies
- Maintaining a tight feedback loop with our product stakeholders to ensure all features meet our end-users needs
- Coordinating with other domain owners to communicate code interdependencies
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of your team's domain
- Fostering an environment that encourages education, code quality, and team mentorship
- Performing analysis, design, development, and unit testing of complex software applications.
- Creating web solutions utilizing best-practice technologies
- Working with fellow engineers and management to develop new tools or enhance current systems for customer requirements, correct defects, and integration with other systems.
- Being an integral part of our agile team process, with daily stand-up discussions, weekly sprint planning, retrospective processes, quarterly planning, and customer discussions.
- Participating in our on-call rotations to ensure system reliability
- Minimum of 8 years software design and development experience.
- BS, MS, or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Expertise in:
- Experience developing against large Java web-based and OO applications
- Familiar with Java Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSPs)
- Proficiency with Java or an equivalent OOP language
- Experience with microservices-based development
- Familiar with git-based repositories (Gitlab or Bitbucket)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Kafka)
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems
- Experience with relational (SQLServer, PostgreSQL), non-relational databases, and persistence stores
- Familiarity with JVM-based functional programming languages.
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with Nomad or Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of the healthcare and/or pharmacy industry.
- Familiarity with purchasing and inventory management systems.
- Familiarity with B2B data transactions using EDI.
- Familiarity with developing microservices using AWS infrastructure
- Familiarity with event-driven design
- Familiarity with serverless architecture
Jobot - Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead (Cloud Engineer)