Senior Project Manager - Oracle EBS / Business Intelligence
This large Consumer Enterprise company empowers innovation, encourages initiative, and solves critical challenges for their business. They are hiring aSenior Project Manager. You can have an impact on cutting-edge eCommerce solutions across a global company. In this position will also assist in the requirements, analysis, configuration, development, testing, training, and deployment of Web Sites, Web Portals, and e-Commerce applications. The Project Manager works closely with IT and Business leadership to make sure the scope, direction of each project, and should be able to work with all levels of management including C level! Here’s how you will impact the company:· Leadership & Coordination: Provide leadership on new implementation and upgrade projects related to suite RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows) components using Oracle technologies like Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, BI publisher, WEBADI, OAF, and other IT Projects. Complete projects on schedule by coordinating resources and workflow across business departments.· Project Management: As Project Manager, you will be responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closure, and project management processes, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communication, risks, and procurement. This includes setting and managing all stakeholder expectations, developing a detailed project plan, defining the scope, creating a project team, and monitoring progress.· Reporting & Communication: Establish project metrics, reports, and communicate to the project team and stake holders on regular basis.· Best Practices: Keep abreast with the latest developments in the industry and guide project teams to industry best practices. We Can Get You an Interview for This Position If You Have:
- Over 10+ years of overall Information Technology experience - focused on Project Management.
- 1+ years of project management experience leading Oracle E-Business Suites R12Implementation (Design and Develop) and Support experience is required, and IT development projects.
- Should have good knowledge of TCA, Customers, Suppliers, Items modules.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills a good listener with a team player attitude, problem solving, negotiation, issue management, and mediation, and have good technical documentation skills are essential for this position.
- Overall Ability to work in fast paced environment being self-motivated, pleasantly aggressive and assertive, realistically ambitious with high personal ethics.
- Basic knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a plus.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.