Salesforce Developer [Marketing]
Title: Salesforce Developer [Marketing Cloud] This Dallas client is a recognized as an award-winning employer. They are hiring a Salesforce Developer with Marketing Cloud knowledge. You will utilize your strong background in Cloud Computing solutions to design and develop a cloud computing strategy, applications design, the implementation, and management. Here’s How you will Impact the Company:Apply This Job
- Responsible for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical development that will include configuration, development, integration, customization, and support of the environment.
- Provides the overall Salesforce technical design, and solutions expertise for the Marketing Cloud & CDP environments and collaborating with the developers and administrators.
- Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects.
- Develops data integration, migration, and deployment strategies.
- Collaborates with other technical leaders and provides technical and architectural guidance for various existing and planned Salesforce Marketing applications and service delivery including platforms, middleware, third party services, and databases.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Solution Architects & other Salesforce Architects regarding technical architecture, strategy, and solutions.
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise to relate to and build upon existing environments.
- Supports product lifecycle from business discussions through test/deploy as it relates to requirement refinement and technical design of business needs.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent required and
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with backend data stores and legacy tools.
- Knowledge about Agile Project management methodology. Able to solve highly complex problems and be able to make compelling and persuasive presentations to win approval for recommendations.
- Have a driving passion for innovative solutions and can deliver practical, sustainable results.
- Experience in conversion of data as well as third party integrations. Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value-added client relationships.
- Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration. Experience in developing System Architecture Documents. Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.