This is a remote position, but must have the ability to travel to the office in Fort Worth a couple times a month.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashley ElmAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Global medical technology company who is looking to grow their presence in North America. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, curious, with strong organizational skills, project management capabilities and who thrives in a fast-paced and autonomous environment!Why join us?
- Hybrid work options
- Work life balance
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus plan.
- Strong Healthcare coverage.
- A competitive company retirement benefit scheme for all employees.
- Collaborate with marketing/sales leadership to gather business requirements for future implementation/enhancements
- Provide CRM administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, lead import and management, view creation and administration
- Provide Access and Troubleshooting assistance to 650+ users
- Assist with system configuration to meet business needs by understanding business processes, interpreting change requests and implementing changes.
- Collaborate with IT development team to automate, build and test CRM solutions. Leads user acceptance testing identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Play a critical role for data maintenance and data integrity within the Salesforce.com platform
- Support team in building comprehensive reports and dashboards of all relevant CRM KPIs to track performance
- Manage operational requests such as creating rules around workflow, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, flows, etc.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Develop training materials and conduct sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for existing users post-training
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration combined with Tableau CRM required
- Experience in life sciences and/or medical device company preferred
- Experience with Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Reporting/Dashboarding tool
Prudent Technologies and Consulting - Salesforce Solutions Architect (Hybrid work environment)