DescriptionSHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeRN II Surgical Svcs Day Shift (7ato 7p) Rotating Weekends
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with more than 850 employees and 300 physicians. Serving the people of North Texas, MCD is a Level II Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center and an Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center offering advanced open-heart surgery. Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence.
Medical City Denton'sSurgical/Orthopedic Unit is a 44-bed unit for patients who require overnight or short term postoperative care. The Surgical/Orthopedic unit specializes in the care of general surgery patients including but not limited to abdominal, orthopedic, vascular, urology, and trauma.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The RN – Registered Nurse – Surgical - Ortho is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are:
- promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care
- acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care
- demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice
- clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility
- supervision of other staff as designated within the department
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
· Licensed RN by the State of Texas or compact license
· Associates Degree Nursing required, BSN preferred (must be willing to enroll in a BSN program within 6 months of employment and complete within 2 years)
· 1 year of acute care experience preferred
· BLS required. Specialty certification encouraged
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeRegistered Nurse Surgical Services Night Shift (7p to 7a) Medical City Denton Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Medical City Dallas RN - Registered Nurse - Operating Room Liver Transplant Schedule: FT (Rotating Weekends - Call Required) $20,000 Sign on
SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemWork Shift: PRN Days (7a to 7p) Nights (7p-7a) Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with more than 850 employees and 300
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Transplant Surgical Technologist New Hires may receive up to a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Assistance Work