Hybrid role :- 2 days at the office and 3 days from homeGeneral Description:The Quality Control Analyst performs highly advanced testing and analysis of ERS production systems and applications. Responsible for the development, validation, execution and documentation of test plans and test scripts, including unit testing, comparison testing, regression testing, integration testing, and performance testing.Functional responsibilities:Essential Functions:
- Plans, designs, documents, and executes appropriate load and stress testing activities for core production systems and applications.
- Employs automated testing tools to ensure that the system will support current and anticipated workloads on the deployed applications, predicts system performance under load, and identifies both technical and functional failure points.
- Analyzes results of performance tests to identify bottlenecks; recommends needed configuration changes.
- Assists in the establishment of performance baselines and benchmarks for core systems
- Employs automated functionality testing tools to ensure that the developed application performs as expected.
- Works closely with Business Analysts, Production Control and Operations, and Development throughout the design and execution of test plans.
- Documents test status, outcomes and metrics.
- Assists with evaluation, implementation and maintenance of automated testing tools.
- Assists with the development of detailed test plans for complex computer applications.
- Reviews user requirements and works to resolve discrepancies and clarify processes.
- Writes and edits detailed test scripts based on business user requirements and functional specifications.
- Assists in conducting and coordinating all phases of testing.
- Assists functional users involved in User Acceptance Testing and helps verify test results.
- Documents expected and actual test results and records bugs using an automated bug-tracking tool. Identifies issues as a result of testing and coordinates resolution.
- Assists with coordination and verification of various levels of sign-off.
- Works under limited supervision of the Quality Control Manager with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Attends work regularly in accordance with agency leave and attendance policies
- Complies with all applicable agency policies and procedures, including safety and standards of conduct
PMC - Automotive Embedded SW Engineer [ Electric Vehicle (EV) environment ]
OSI Engineering, Inc. - E911 Field Validation Engineer in Austin, TX