- Category: Software/QA/DBA/etc
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Oracle DBA Dallas, TX (Onsite Role) Full Time Experience and Qualification:
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Architecture.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database version 10g through 12c.
- Oracle RAC 11g/12c, ASM, DATAGUARD, EXPDP/IMPDP, Golden Gate, Performance Tuning, OEM 13c,RMAN Backup and Recovery
- Adhering to customer SLA, acknowledgment and as per SOW.
- Performing core DBA BAU activities.
- Work closely with onsite DBA and application team.
- Offshore / onsite DBA or customer requirement.
- Preparing Runbooks/SOPs and KB articles.
- Do follow-ups with various teams to complete the task with the specified time.
- Creating automation scripts for manual tasks. Example ( tasks which we do repeatedly and consumes lot of manual effort).
- Performance tuning application code.
- Build knowledge repository for critical activities like export/import, purging, archiving.
- Work on special task ( like Golden gate configuration, Standby database creation, Partitioning) Assists leads for weekly status and Service now reporting