Title: Network Engineer with FortinetLocation: Westlake(Remote) Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in network Security operations and troubleshooting
- Experience operating and/or designing an enterprise wide area network (WAN) and local area network (LAN)
- Hands on experience for configuring and troubleshooting issues related to Wireless technologies for Aruba and FortiGate.
- Hands on experience in providing support solutions in WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics and Security technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP networking, Information Security controls and Compliance requirements
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP and related components.
- AAA, SNMP and other Router Management options.
- Experience operating and/or designing network security systems (e.g. Firewall)
- Experience in configuring Trunk, VTP, VLANs
- Experience in implementing switch port security.
- ITIL knowledge Incident, Change & Problem management (understanding of Service Now flow will be added advantage)
- Experience interacting with customers in a client facing role with excellent verbal and written communication abilities.