Position: Network AdminLocation: Irving, TXDuration: Full Time Job description:
- Required skills: LAN & WAN Technologies,
- Switching Technology: VLANS, VTP, ISL, 801.Q, Ether-Channel, STP, RSTP, and PVST.
- Routing Protocols: Knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP advantage.
- Additional Knowledge required: Knowledge of Change Management Process and worked in Financial domain preferred.
- Knowledge of NAT, IPSEC/GRE VPN.
- , Access Control Lists.
- Design experience : 4 years
- Coordination with Onsite client Experience: 4 Years, will be added advantage
- Technical lead experience: 3 years, will be added Advantage
- Should have good knowledge of processes in the core banking environment – will be added advantage.
- Troubleshooting experience : 4 - 7 years
- Experience in making good network documents like Visio, PPT : 3 - 7 years