VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Java Developer Dallas, TX Fulltime Skillsets
- Strong Developer with quality Java Backend development experience.
- Candidate must take Coderpad test.(Coding test) based on algorithm, multithreading concepts, OOPS concepts Core Java
- Expertise in Core Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration Experience with micro service-based architecture
- Good to have experience with No SQL DB and Kafka
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and related tools like JIRA
- Experience with Unit Integration testing frameworks Junit Mockito Serenity
- Comfort with Agile operating models (practical experience of Scrum/Kanban)
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads and executive level stakeholders' good communication skills
- Team oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
- The Role As part of our global team you will work on various components as a Software Engineer.
- Your role includes specification, development, as well as the testing and rollout of new features.
- You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team.
- We expect the successful candidate to deliver high quality software and to be passionate about software engineering.
- You must have a proficient understanding of software development concepts.
- A good understanding of the Cloud concepts is a plus.
- You will also be responsible to develop easy to support software and liaise with our SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team to factor in their requirements.
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Must be passionate about technology and engineering
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
West Coast Consulting LLC - Java Backend Developer only local to TX