VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. Role: Java Developer Location: Dallas TX – Day 1 onsite Type of Hire: Contract Interview mode: Video Interview followed by Face to Face Job Requirements: Key Skills: Role 2: Java+ NodeJS+ Microservices Role 1: Java+ Microservices + AWS Skills and experience High-level qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies - Kanban or SCRUM
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's) on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- More than 8 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices, Spring, Spring Boot)
- At least 5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration or Node.JS based Microservices
- Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development practices and experience with any of the version control tools such as GitLab, and Continuous Integrations with various CI/CD tools
- Experience with Swagger/Swagger Hub
- Experience with API Gateway & Management, e.g. Apigee
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud products
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. - Java Full Stack Developer (Full Time)