IT Asset Management Specialist
job summary:Ideal candidate background: Business Analysis background - familiarity with ServiceNow and basic WH functions - good written communication skills.Required Qualifications: - Graduation from a high school or equivalent.- Experience providing good customer service.- Ability to communicate effectively with a focus on written communications.- Works under limited supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Preferred Qualifications: - Experience in Service Now or similar ticketing or asset management system.- Ability to follow prescribed inventory control standards.- Skill in using a computer and Microsoft Office Suite software with specific focus in Excel. location: San Antonio, Texasjob type: Contractsalary: $21 - 26 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: No Degree Required responsibilities:
- Investigate, locate, and retrieve lost or unreturned assets using available systems.
- Communicate with customers on the status of IT Inventory request tickets.
- Resolve work orders or assign to Warehouse staff for processing.
- Maintain asset records in Service Now Asset Management Module.
- Create or maintain reports to support these functions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required