Join the MTI Ready Mix Family.
MTI is seeking a highly skilled technician to join our team. The successful candidate will perform preventive maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment such as front-end loaders, dozer, haul trucks, skidsteer, and water truck.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment by replacing fluids and filters, cleaning and replacing components, and ensuring equipment is in proper operating condition.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment by diagnosing and replacing defective parts and components, investigating malfunctions and breakdowns, installing new parts, and welding / fabricating as needed.
- Rebuild and install diesel or gasoline engines by disassembling, inspecting, measuring, and evaluating internal and external parts, ordering parts, reassembling and installing engines, verifying clearance and tolerance, and making adjustments as necessary.
- Interpret and apply information from technical manuals and websites.
- Test equipment in accordance with technical requirements.
- Prepare reports, requisitions and maintain service logs.
- Minimum Education Level: Automotive and Diesel Technical School
- Minimum Experience Qualifications: At least 3 years maintaining / repairing heavy equipment
- Valid Driver's License
- Knowledge of Caterpillar Engines, CAT ET, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, powertrain systems, and air brake systems.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be evaluated based on their education and work experience. If you are a highly skilled technician with a passion for heavy equipment in a quarry mining operation, we encourage you to apply.
If you are interested in joining us at MTI please contact our main office ask for Lupe @
You can also apply online at www.mtireadymix.com.