DSA is looking for a DC & I Data Base Administrator this role is onsite at Fort Hood and will required a Secret Clearance.Job Description includes but not limited to:- Serves as the lead of the Central Texas Support Facility (CTSF) Data Collection & Instrumentation (DC&I) team in support of Army Interoperability Certification (AIC) located at Fort Hood TX. - Coordinate and conduct instrumentation and test tool design, implementation, operation to support data collection and analysis as well as simulation and stimulation (SIM/STIM) of systems under test and network infrastructure. - Support the ORSA, Test Officers, Computer Systems Analyst (CSA), and Configuration Manager, to meet test requirements and test incident investigation and configuration management documentation. - Assist in facilitating and documenting test coordination, readiness review, incident adjudication, and after action review. - Supervise the maintaining of hard drive master list with the latest approved data collection and/or SIM/STIM software to include IAVM's and Microsoft Windows updates. - Supervise the maintaining of a master listing of all tactical and INST infrastructure IP's being used for data collection and/or SIM/STIM. - Responsible for verifying that all data collection computers have the current IA approved INST image, re-install them and perform final configurations. Verify all INST computers for test are in the INST network.Required Skills: Bachelor's Degree in Data Base Administration 5+ years experience in DBA SECRET Security Clearance CompTIA Security+ certification Computing Environment Microsoft SQL Able to list 50 pounds of equipment COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our communities, families and employees. With employee health and safety as our top priority DSA is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. DSA, will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date and show proof of vaccination on the first day of employment along with all I9 required forms. These forms are only to be provided via instruction from HR and with approval from DSA management for any access to customer facility. Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.