VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Job Title: Datastage Developer Location: San Antonio, TX Duration: Long Term Contract Responsibilities
- Should have 5 to 7 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
- Should have worked at least 5 years in Datastage 9.1 or later.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
- Thorough Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
- Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
- Should have worked at least 1 year in either Insurance or Banking domain.
- Should have extensive working experience with different Data Sources like Netezza, Oracle Databases.
- Should be very good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in translating functional or non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Exposure to scheduling tools like BMC Control-M.
- Experience in agile methodologies is desirable.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies will be an added advantage.
- End to end understanding of source->ETL->Application layer->Reporting.
- Must have good Oral, written & presentation skills to interact with business & technical teams on day to day basis as its a client facing role.
- Should be self-driven and able to run the show with minimal or no assistance.
- Should have minimum 2 years US experience