Non-Profit founded in 1927 seeks a Database Developer to join their team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ann HuronAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:A non-profit organization that board certifies obstetricians and gynecologists (OB GYNs) and offers continuing certification to OBGYNs in the United States and Canada.Why join us?
- Non-Profit founded in 1927
- 100% employee-paid Medical Insurance
- 3% 401k company contribution even without employee contribution. Match dollar for dollar up to 6%!
- Solid and committed team to work with
- Uptown Dallas offices
- Deliver across the full software development life cycle
- Develop reliable software solutions, data imports/exports and reporting
- Create flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and other relevant artifacts to identify requirements and document solutions
- Produce technical designs
- Integrate software components into fully functional, SOA based, systems
- Execute projects within the parameters of the plan and industry standards
- Trouble shoot and upgrade existing systems
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines: CS, CIS, MIS
- Complete development of at least 1 data warehouse and reporting system
- 5 years' experience in full life cycle development in Agile shop
- 5 years' experience with data modeling and table design
- 5 years' experience with SQL Server, writing queries, views and stored procedures
- 5 years' experience with SSIS, SSRS
- Experience with Power BI reporting
- Off-the-shelf Software or Software as a Service experience
Noralogic Inc - Urgent requirement :: Senior Database Developer :: Dallas, TX (Hybrid) :: Full time Position :: Please reply.