Business Development Manager
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Business Development Manager Location: Remote/Hybrid Atlanta, Georgia or Austin, Texas Full Time Job Description
- The Business Development Manager for VDart is responsible for aligning staffing capabilities to targeted clients in the US markets. The BDM will be responsible for building market position by identifying, developing, and closing business relationships with regional/national customers.
- The BDM must be able to clearly articulate staffing solutions capabilities and service value, within the digital space, to external customers.
- 3-5+ years' experience in staffing solutions sales, preferably with a focus in the non-IT space. Targeting high volume Contact Centers, Customer Services Representatives, Claims Processors, Case Managers, Nurses, etc.
- Strong user experience with HubSpot CRM, analytic tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc.
- Experience developing and presenting customer proposals. Must have outstanding presentation and writing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the customer.
- Must have strong business and technology acumen with the ability to communicate capabilities, gather and assess client requirements, and communicate solution and value proposition to customers