Building Engineer - Best in Class Air Property Management and Leasing Company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jose MoranAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Dallas, Texas, we are a Best in Class Property Management and Leasing Company. Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as primary partners! If you are an experienced Building Engineer, then please apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Company!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience working as a building engineer or facilities engineer on multi-tenant class A & B office buildings within the last 5 years.
- Related work experience in a commercial property setting is required
- HVAC trade school certificate/degree highly preferred but not required
- Assist with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include but not limited to packaging and handling machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and grounds equipment
- Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment