Position : Axway B2Bi support consultant (work onsite )Location: Fort Worth, TexasPosition type: Contract BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three (3) or more years in a communications support role working with the Axway B2Bi, and Secure Relay products – configuration, and testing/validation experience required.
- Note: Experience with another EDI Tool such as Sterling Integrator will NOT be considered.
- Experience working with and understanding IBM MQ Series
- Broad experience in FTP and sFTP based communications including command line processing.
- Strong knowledge of AS2 based communications and encryption methods.
- Well versed in basic Unix/Linux system navigation, command line processing, etc.
- Good working knowledge of EDI and X12 with an understanding of document structure and error handling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be in on-call rotation providing 24x7 support
- 5+ years experience in an IT environment, preferably in an engineering/support role
- Bachelor’s degree (preference in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business) or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Experience working with other Axway Support resources
- Experience with troubleshooting partner communications issues
- Experience with MQ/IPT messaging
- Understanding of (F5/BigIP) Load Balancer
- Network level troubleshooting (Connections, firewalls, etc.)
- Good understanding of best practices for application security considerations and solutions