Workday Developer at Chattanooga TN High level skills:
- Over 2 years of development experience with distributed technologies C#, .NET, SQL, Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON) required.
- Experience with Workday development tools and technologies is required.
- Experience with design and develop simple to moderately complex Workday integrations through collaborations with analysts, business partners, and vendors.
- Experience integrating on-premise systems with cloud based systems a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks by paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to embrace change, adapt to tperson unexpected, and focus energies, people, and solutions on practical and positive results.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong team player; able to work effectively within a team and more broadly with people from a variety of backgrounds and areas across tperson organization.
- Knowledge of DevOps, TFS, Automated Builds, Automated Deployments, Automated testing, BOTs, SFTP, SSL, x.509 certificates and Azure MFA/SSO a plus.
- Knowledge of scpersonduling tools such as control-m is a plus
- Knowledge of tperson insurance industry a plus.