- Category: Sales
- Deadline: 01st May 20232023-05-01T01:00:00-0700
Vice PresidentVice Presidents are amongst the most important leaders at Frank Recruitment Group. You'll be responsible for achieving financial goals across multi-brand teams, implementing and devising strategy, and driving continual growth across the business. You'll have full budgetary responsibility for your division, be an inspirational leader, oversee the successful development and retention of staff and support company-wide objectives. You will report to the Senior Vice President.Key responsibilities
- As an Vice President, you'll act as a brand ambassador, both internally as a role model for your teams, and externally as you represent Frank Recruitment Group.
- You and your team will provide our candidates and clients with the highest levels of customer service at all times. This means conducting yourself as a credible, professional industry expert, exemplifying recruitment best practices and leadership behaviors at all times.
- You'll be expected to deliver on your teams' productivity and KPI targets as laid out in your Monthly Business Review.
- Devising and implementing sales and marketing strategies for your teams, developing revenue targets, and setting KPIs to support business goals
- Regularly engaging with your direct reports, assessing performance against KPIs, and taking action where appropriate
- Collaborating with our Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition teams to ensure that strategies and goals are aligned to achieve success
- Interviewing and making hiring decisions for your team
- Speaking about the business at conferences and events
- Carrying out competitor analysis and responding proactively to developments in the wider market
- Working closely with our Client Management and Strategic Alliance teams to ensure effective servicing to key accounts, and assisting with business development through vendor channels
- Working with board members on budgeting and planning
- Negotiating customer contracts to secure the best commercial outcome
- Ensuring that our CRM system and other IT tools are being used effectively to provide the business with a competitive advantage
- Market expertise and commercial acumen
- A customer-centric approach
- Operational management skills and proven operational excellence
- A talent for stakeholder management
- Leadership behaviors like the ability to build trust, drive innovation, inspire others, coach your teams, reward achievement, and act with integrity at all times
- Collaborative, takes a diplomatic approach to working with others to accomplish shared goals, balancing the needs of the team with the needs of the organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to constantly changing market conditions
- 5+ years of experience in the IT staffing industry or minimum 2 years at Associate VP level and a proven record of building large scale teams
- Demonstrated ability to assess an organization, identify gaps and lead teams through closing them
- Demonstrated capability to lead and develop leaders
- Expereicned in strategic priority advancement
- In-depth knowledge of staffing metrics, expected outcome & measurements
- Demonstrated ability to influence behaviors that will positively impact critical staffing metrics
- An innovative thinker with proven ability to promote and influence change