Security Engineer III
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 02nd May 20232023-05-02T01:00:00-0700
job summary:Job Description:
- 8+ years of experience with HashiCorp Vault.
- Have basic network knowledge (TCP/IP, TLS, Load Balancer, DNS, etc.), on Front tools (LB, Web servers' type NginX, HA proxy)
- Hands on AWS (basic networking, ec2, db, iam) experience.
- Hands on experience on DevOps tools (Ansible/terraform/Packer/GitHub Action/Concourse (CI/CD))
- knowledge/understanding of OAuth2 (+OIDC) based AuthN + AuthZ, AWS Auth, Kubernetes Auth and other Cloud based Auth Methods
- Good understanding and development knowledge of Python/Go
- Working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modeling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization's business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those Business needs.
- Experience on both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodology of software development for different modules
- Requires 4 Year Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 12+ years of Cyber Security experience
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISM/CISA, SailPoint IdentityIQ Architect
- Experience on the Vault HashiCorp product (programming tool to create, manage and store secrets specific to a development project. Login credentials, encryption keys, passwords, or tokens
- Experience in installation/configuration and administration.
- Supervisory/metric knowledge (tools: Grafana, Fluentd, ELK)
- Preserve Infrastructure monitoring, logging & alerting systems
- Drive architectural initiatives that align our business needs and technical capabilities for Identity Management and Access Governance solutions.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on HasiCorp Product (Vault/Ansible/Terraform) and AWS for designing and architecting platform solutions to handle future growth and implement new functionalities as they become available
- Experience with design and implementation of least privilege or zero trust technologies
- Develop innovative approaches/solutions to complex design problems while meeting aggressive deadlines with attention to detail.
- Protect customers, employees, and vendors by incorporating security and compliance into all recommendations, deliveries, decisions, and daily job responsibilities.
- Follows security policies and procedures, continuously identifies, and recommends opportunities for improving security.
- Provide leadership and direction for technical infrastructure support.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and assisting to mitigate issues, including root cause analysis
- Working with onshore / offshore model for solution delivery, operational support, and shift handovers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
SJC4 Solutions - ISIM Engineer (Security Identity Manager)