This is a permanent, full-time on-site position in Wooster, Ohio.BSA positions require Guidewire experience.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experiences in IT or insurance. Equivalent IT experience includes a minimum of 3 years in software development, quality assurance or IT project management. Equivalent insurance experience includes a minimum of 3 years experience working in an underwriting, financial reporting/accounting, or claims department.
- Two to four years of work related experience as an IT System or Business Analyst
- One to two years minimum experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, processes and project governance
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements
- Experience with user interface design and user interface usability testing in web browser and Windows environments
- Ability to take direction in a matrix-managed environment while balancing tasks and projects
- Ability to identify data requirements and data relationships within and among business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to use the full functions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.